Just had a very exciting week.

 

28/3/11 Firstly, I bought some hurricane clothes pegs from Aldi and can't wait to try them out in years to come (they'll probably be out of warranty by the time I get to use them but they only cost about 60p so no sweat..) More importantly though, I started to clean out the channels that run between the bilges by using a power hose directed into each hole. It's amazing the amount of rubbish that came out and I found it quite rewarding. When I started cleaning in the bilges all those months ago some of them wouldn't drain because the connecting channels were blocked. The first flow of liquid was dirty, contained plenty of debris and oil but by the end of the day it was crystal clear water. Result!!!!!