Goodbye bilges

I've had  a couple of weeks off working on the boat, (Hubby was away and I wasn't well.)  But now that we're back to work I've finally finished the bilges.  They're all squeaky clean, repainted and I know every nook and cranny under those floorboards.

I've also now moved on to cleaning the dinghy. It was in a very sorry state when I started and I didn't hold out much hope of making it look half decent as it was green in places and the floor was rust coloured but after a couple of Saturdays working on it with my daughter it's starting to look like new. I'll be very proud turning up to a nice sandy beach or posh port in it.  It should just take a couple more sessions to finish this off.