May 2013. Sephina should be in Deganwy by now. The engine has been fully completed and Ron and I put the fenders out, put the engine covers on and waited until high tide. The weather window predicted never materialised and we packed up to lick our wounds.The boat yard faces S.W. and it is blowing a hooley from that direction this week. We are off on our last hotel holiday so it will have to wait until we are back. It did give me the opportunity to order the keel cooler for the fridge and get it installed before we launch. The house continues to look like a chandlers as bits and pieces continue to be prepared for the trip. Tomorrow I am meeting with fellow North Wales skippers to talk through our plans to get to the ARC start and compare notes on details of the preparation.